How to Apply Term Out Termite Spray?
The rhythm of life and comfort at home can be spoiled by insect-pests living in an apartment or private home. There are the red and black ants, cockroaches, bedbugs, termites among the unwanted neighbors.
Its liquidation has to be immediate, otherwise in a short time they will increase their numbers significantly. Termites and home cockroaches are a problem that can be encountered at any time of the year.
It is important to remember that no insect repellent is not effective enough, if the master of the house does not comply with the elementary rules of hygiene, as the crumbs left in the kitchen or mud, brought from the street, actively attract insects.
How to get rid of termites? From time to time, even the most careful housewife forced to ask themselves this question. Maybe your unscrupulous neighbors carefully bred these insects in my house and generously share them with others, and maybe a new apartment you got together with “old masters”? They came.
Advantages and disadvantages
It is very important to kill termites and other insects in time because they destroy wooden constructions, they provoke skin diseases, allergies and dermatitis, their bite causes a specific reaction of the organism.
Term out termite spray allows you to get rid of termites and other insect-pests in an apartment or in a house for a few hours.
Notwithstanding this spray has both advantages and disadvantages.
- Spray kills insects immediately in large numbers and without mercy. Moreover it does not need direct contact with the insect. The poison is absorbed through the pores the insect-pests.
- The spray allows you to kill large number of insects instantly.
- It is very easy to use at home.
- Spray can kill other kind of insects.
- Easy to apply on the surface, small cracks, hard to reach places, the surface of the moldings and areas around heating pipes.
- However, because of the specificity of the insects themselves, in many cases, the effect of the spray can be temporary: aerosol kills only the working termites and some nests, but the heart of the colony continues to live and quickly restores strength.
- Spray is toxic and can have a bad influence on the health of the house owners, kids and Pets.
Here you can learn more information about effective termite control remedies: Bora-Care, Boric acid, Borate, Fipronil, Chlorpyrifos, Chlordane, Borax, Timbor, Termidor, Terminator, Phantom, Lorsban, Biflex, Terro. You can choose different forms, such as – foam, liquid, powder.
The composition of the aerosol has just some effective insecticide. (Insecticide is chemical preparations for destroying harmful insects). Spraying insecticide on termites or in place where they live and move. You should poison them and after 12-36 hours they die.
Cypermethrin is a substance that affect insect nerve action.
Insecticide long retains its activity without breaking down under the action of ultraviolet light. Affects the nervous system of insects, causing paralysis of the muscles, including the muscles of internal organs. In a very short time the insect dies.
Tetramethrin is another insecticide providing nerve action on crawling insects (termites, cockroaches, bedbugs, etc.).
Powerful multipurpose PYRETHROID that paralyzes the musculoskeletal system of the insect and blocks the nerve impulses. Studies show that in tandem with Cypermethrin Tetramethrin works most effectively.
Piperonyl butoxide is practically non-toxic, but this substance has the ability to potentiate the effects of tetramethrin.
To increase the efficiency of spray, to kill a great number of insects and to provide safety you should follow the instruction.
- Spray before work must be shaken. You must protect your hands by the gloves. All kids and pets must be replaces in the other room. Moreover you have to hide all the products.
- To properly spray aerosol on the surface you must keep the balloon in the 20-30 cm from the site of application, press the button down and spraying until the surface appears easy hydration. Generally you have to apply wood constructions, small cracks, hard to reach places, the surface of the moldings and areas around heating pipes.
- After treatment you must leave the room for 20 minutes, then you have to aerate it for 30 minutes.
- Throw away used gloves.
- If it is necessary, repeat the treatment of the room and surfaces.
- Attentions! Always observe the safety procedures.
- Be careful using it!
This spray kills a large number of insects such as termites, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches, ticks and flies. As it was mentioned above, this spray is very effective.
This spray contains toxic substances which are harmful to the human body. If you want to use spray safely and to protect your health, it is necessary to observe occupational safety. Otherwise you risk to spoil your health and the health of your family.
Before using the spray you should carefully read the user manual. Be careful, the spray should not be applied on wounds and eyes. Besides there is a very useful tip: put on a special medical mask on the face to protect the respiratory tract. Also you have to put on the gloves.
After treatment the room, you have to leave it and aerate it. It will provide fresh air and remove toxic substances, which are dangerous to your health. Following all these recommendations you will get rid of termites without any problems and save your health.
Do not spray near open flame or other ignition subjects. Protect from direct sunlight and heat above 40C°. Do not disassemble and do not give to children. You should spray in the absence of people, pets, birds and fish, with the open windows. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Used container to be disposed of as domestic waste!
If you interested in more information of termites we recommend you to read the following articles:
- All types of termites. Are they harmful to humans? Can they bite you? And what is the difference between drywood and subterranean ones?
- What does swarmers of different species look like: drywood, subterranean, formosan?
- Signs of infestation outside and in the house: in walls or furniture.
- How to treat them at home and in the yard: in wood or in fence. How long this process lasts and what is pre-construction and soil treatment?
- What does termite holes look like? What is droppings and is it toxic to humans? Do termites make noises?
- Posible termite damage, how does it look like? Examples of damage in walls and wood floors.
- All about flying termites: how do they look like, swarming season and what to do if there are swarmers in your house?
- How do they do nests and mounds? How to find it in your garden or inside the house?
- Termite life cycle – from egg to larvae. And social hierarchy: workers, soldiers, queen.
- Did you know that termites can infest living trees, for example a palm or a pine tree. They also like to live in stumps.
- You can prevent the infestation by using barriers, such as: HomeGuard, Physical systems, Safeguard, Stainless steel mesh, Kordon.
- If you want to get rid of termites naturally, learn more about such methods as: heat or cold treatment, orange oil, using nematodes.
To sum up all these I have nothing to do but say that term out termite spray is good way to get rid of insect-pests such as termites, ants, mosquitoes, bugs, ticks, cockroaches, flies and so on.
By the way it is a wonderful choice of every housewife to keep the house clean and without «unexpected guests».
Term out termite spray allow you to kill insects instantly, moreover spray kills insects immediately in large numbers and without mercy.
Only this can provide you quality destruction of pests and safety for you and your family. The spray also allows you to deliver the vehicle in the most inaccessible places and greatly facilitates and accelerates the treatment process.
In addition, the spray is more economical as one bottle is enough for processing large areas. Anyway if you want to kill the pests once and for all you should choose term out termite spray.
See the inaccuracy, incomplete or incorrect information? Do you know how to make an article better?
Want to suggest a photo for a photo?
Please help us make the site better! Leave a message and your contacts in the comments - we will contact you and make the publication better together!