How to Use Termite Spray Rigs?
If unfortunately in your house or in your garden have settled pests like termites, ants, cockroaches, bedbugs, flies, ticks, so that you have to get rid of them.
But nevertheless it is extremely difficult, because these parasites are so tenacious and so cleverly hidden.
Termites are not only disgusting insects, but they also can cause substantial harm, because these insects transfer different bacteria. Besides they are able to destroy different wooden buildings because wood is their food as well.
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Occupational safety
- Useful articles
Also the harmful effects of these insects are expressed in the following:
- they can damage household appliances and electrical equipment;
- termites eat people’s foods, contaminate food with poisonous excrement, which is very dangerous for health;
- its excrement can cause a variety of infectious diseases.
So you can see that termites are disgusting and terrible pests, for this reason, you have nothing to do but get rid of them.
But if they capture a big surface and using simple sprays and other drugs is not enough to get rid of them, there is nothing to do but choose other way to kill them.It is natural that we should recommend you to use termite spray rigs, because it is a suitable and effective instrument to get rid of unexpected insect-pests.
Advantages and disadvantages
Like many drugs and tools from pests, the termite spray rig allows you to kill insects once and forever. You have to kill them all because of their danger to human health. But is it a good tool to do it? Is it an effective way to get rid of termites? What advantages and disadvantages does it have? Let’s see it in this passage.
- This spray kills insects in large numbers: working termites, nests, and the heart of the colony too. More over it is very convenient to use because it comes with atomizers, and tubes, that’s why it is not so difficult to reach the most inaccessible places. Because of the nozzles, you can avoid the formation of stains on the furniture and Wallpaper.
- It is the most economical, because with one spray you can handle a lot of rooms and surfaces like plinths, floors, cracks, wooden surfaces and so on.
- It sits well in the hand, high range of spraying and evenly square spray.
- It is a highly toxic reagent that can have a bad effect on the health of house owners, children and animals.Estimating all the benefits and implications, there is no denying that it has more advantages than disadvantages. It is a good instrument to get rid of terrible pests. That’s why we have nothing to do but recommend you to use termite spray rigs as well.
Here you can learn more information about effective termite control remedies: Bora-Care, Boric acid, Borate, Fipronil, Chlorpyrifos, Chlordane, Borax, Timbor, Termidor, Terminator, Phantom, Lorsban, Biflex, Terro. You can choose different forms, such as – foam, liquid, powder.
As all reagents for ridding of termites and other pests, termite spray rigs consists of some effective insecticides.
(Insecticide is chemical preparations for destroying harmful insects).
It is always very important to remember that some ingredients are toxic and dangerous for people’s health.
- Cypermethrin is a substance that affect insect nerve action. Insecticide long retains its activity without breaking down under the action of ultraviolet light. Affects the nervous system of insects, causing paralysis of the muscles, including the muscles of internal organs. In a very short time the insect dies.
- Tetramethrin is another insecticide providing nerve action on crawling insects (termites, cockroaches, bedbugs, etc.). Powerful multipurpose PYRETHROID that paralyzes the musculoskeletal system of the insect and blocks the nerve impulses. Studies show that in tandem with Cypermethrin Tetramethrin works most effectively.
- Piperonyl butoxide is practically non-toxic, but this substance has the ability to potentiate the effects of tetramethrin.
InstructionIt is natural that before the using termite spray rigs you should learn all the instruction. Qualitatively read instruction will allow you to use spray effectively and efficiently. Be careful and follow all the instruction!
So, how to use termite spray rigs?
- Before you start to use the spray, it is necessary to remove from the premises of household things, food, Pets and children.
- It is necessary to put on protective equipment such as mask or respirator, gloves, closed clothes.
- Spray before work must be shaken. You also check intactness of a balloon.
- To properly spray aerosol on the surface you must keep the balloon in the 20-30 cm from the site of application, press the button down and spraying until the surface appears easy hydration. Generally you have to apply wood constructions, small cracks, hard to reach places, the surface of the moldings and areas around heating pipes.
- After treatment you must leave the room for 20 minutes, then you have to aerate it for 30 minutes.
- Throw away used gloves.
- If it is necessary, repeat the treatment of the room and surfaces.
- Attentions! Always observe the safety procedures.
- Be careful using it!
By the way termite spray rig allows you to get rid of a various number of pests and parasites such as termites, ants, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, wasps, mosquitoes, flies. So can you imagine how this spray is effective?As it was mentioned above I have said that this spray is intended for the big surfaces. Using it right on termites and other insect-pests or in their living places, the parasites die instantly. More over termite spray rigs kill big nests of insects.
Speaking about occupational safety, it is necessary to mention that this spray consists of toxic elements which are dangerous for human’s health. That is why you should know the instruction of using and occupational safety.
First of all you should be careful and attentive; the spray should not be applied on wounds and eyes. Besides there is a very useful tip: put on a special medical mask on the face to protect the respiratory tract.
Also you have to put on the gloves and closed clothes. After treatment the room and other surfaces, you have to leave it and aerate it. It will provide fresh air and remove toxic substances, which are dangerous to your health.
Following all these recommendations you will get rid of termites and other pests without any problems and save your health. Do not spray near open flame or other ignition subjects. Protect from direct sunlight and heat above 40C°.Do not disassemble and do not give to children. You should spray in the absence of people, pets, birds and fish, with the open windows. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Used container to be disposed of as domestic waste!
If you interested in more information of termites we recommend you to read the following articles:
- All types of termites. Are they harmful to humans? Can they bite you? And what is the difference between drywood and subterranean ones?
- What does swarmers of different species look like: drywood, subterranean, formosan?
- Signs of infestation outside and in the house: in walls or furniture.
- How to treat them at home and in the yard: in wood or in fence. How long this process lasts and what is pre-construction and soil treatment?
- What does termite holes look like? What is droppings and is it toxic to humans? Do termites make noises?
- Posible termite damage, how does it look like? Examples of damage in walls and wood floors.
- All about flying termites: how do they look like, swarming season and what to do if there are swarmers in your house?
- How do they do nests and mounds? How to find it in your garden or inside the house?
- Termite life cycle – from egg to larvae. And social hierarchy: workers, soldiers, queen.
- Did you know that termites can infest living trees, for example a palm or a pine tree. They also like to live in stumps.
- You can prevent the infestation by using barriers, such as: HomeGuard, Physical systems, Safeguard, Stainless steel mesh, Kordon.
- If you want to get rid of termites naturally, learn more about such methods as: heat or cold treatment, orange oil, using nematodes.
Summing up all these that were mentioned above, there is no denying that termite spray rig is a fantastic way to kill and get rid of different pests, parasites and insects. Our recommendation to you: be careful using it!
Now you know that it consists of toxic elements, read the instruction and follow it. As for killing termites I have nothing to do but say that they will die immediately after termite spray rig.
The spray also allows you to deliver the vehicle in the most inaccessible places and greatly facilitates and accelerates the treatment process.
In addition, the spray is more economical as one bottle is enough for processing large areas and big surfaces. Anyway if you want to kill the pests once and for all you should choose termite spray rigs. It is our recommendation to you. We hope that you make your choice.